If you follow a program, then please switch to an easier level of the program by tapping the name of the program on the Home screen, then Settings on the top right corner, choose an easier level, and tap 'Update program'. If you pick classes manually from the Сlasses list, please switch to an easier difficulty level of the classes, e.g. if you are taking classes labeled as Difficulty 3/4 (the difficulty level is indicated by lightning symbols) now, please take classes labeled as Difficulty 1/2 instead. Those classes were tested and approved by absolute beginners. Please only switch to the classes labeled as Difficulty 3/4 when you’re comfortable with all the exercises and modifications. You got this!
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible – can I take STRETCHIT flexibility classes?
- How often shall I train?
- How shall I schedule my training?
- What props do I need for STRETCHIT classes?
- What’s the difference between classes labeled as Difficulty 1, 2, 3, and 4?
- The current difficulty level of the classes is too hard for me
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- How fast will I progress?
- I am taking STRETCHIT classes labeled as Difficulty 1/2. How do I know it’s time to progress to classes labeled as Difficulty 3/4?
- Is it better to stretch before or after a workout?
Article is closed for comments.