Please try our All levels classes. Those classes run at a slower pace. The idea is to keep the movement going without interruptions. So try to start an exercise together with the video and then adjust your movement according to the voice cues. In case a particular exercise is new to your body, it may take some time to figure it out. So you may not be able to do the recommended amount of reps. And it’s ok! Don’t feel the need to rush through it or pause the video every time. Just make fewer reps and move on. You are already awesome and you will totally rock it soon!
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible – can I take STRETCHIT flexibility classes?
- How often shall I train?
- How shall I schedule my training?
- What props do I need for STRETCHIT classes?
- What’s the difference between All levels, Beginner and Intermediate levels?
- The Beginner level is too hard for me
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- How fast will I progress?
- I am taking STRETCHIT Beginner classes. How do I know it’s time to progress to the Intermediate level?
- Is it better to stretch before or after a workout?