Stretching is beneficial at any time of the day. It comes down to your personal preference. Generally, our bodies are more tight (stiff) in the morning. So morning session will open you up, however, you may not get into your deepest stretches. If you'd like to go deep, an afternoon or evening session may work better for this purpose.
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible – can I take STRETCHIT flexibility classes?
- How often shall I train?
- How shall I schedule my training?
- What props do I need for STRETCHIT classes?
- What’s the difference between classes labeled as Difficulty 1, 2, 3, and 4?
- The current difficulty level of the classes is too hard for me
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- How fast will I progress?
- I am taking STRETCHIT classes labeled as Difficulty 1/2. How do I know it’s time to progress to classes labeled as Difficulty 3/4?
- Is it better to stretch before or after a workout?