Our short classes labeled as Difficulty 1 and 2 (the difficulty level is indicated by lightning symbols) can be used as a warm-up and/or a cool-down with your workouts. However, we would suggest training deep stretches (our medium and long classes) only after (or instead!) your other workout.
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible – can I take STRETCHIT flexibility classes?
- How often shall I train?
- How shall I schedule my training?
- What props do I need for STRETCHIT classes?
- What’s the difference between classes labeled as Difficulty 1, 2, 3, and 4?
- The current difficulty level of the classes is too hard for me
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- How fast will I progress?
- I am taking STRETCHIT classes labeled as Difficulty 1/2. How do I know it’s time to progress to classes labeled as Difficulty 3/4?
- Is it better to stretch before or after a workout?
Article is closed for comments.