If you’ve been taking STRETCHIT Level 1/Level 2 classes regularly and feel comfortable, you may move on to Level 3/Level 4. Congratulations on your progress!
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible – can I take STRETCHIT flexibility classes?
- How often shall I train?
- How shall I schedule my training?
- What props do I need for STRETCHIT classes?
- What’s the difference between Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4 of the classes?
- The current level of the classes is too hard for me
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- How fast will I progress?
- I am taking STRETCHIT Level 1/Level 2 classes. How do I know it’s time to progress to Level 3/Level 4?
- Is it better to stretch before or after a workout?
Article is closed for comments.