Yoga blocks, a mat, and a strap will cover all your needs during our classes. You can substitute yoga blocks with anything supportive for your hands, i.e. pillows or books; and a strap with a belt or a towel.
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible – can I take STRETCHIT flexibility classes?
- How often shall I train?
- How shall I schedule my training?
- What props do I need for STRETCHIT classes?
- What’s the difference between All levels, Beginner and Intermediate levels?
- The Beginner level is too hard for me
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- How fast will I progress?
- I am taking STRETCHIT Beginner classes. How do I know it’s time to progress to the Intermediate level?
- Is it better to stretch before or after a workout?