If you follow a program, then please switch to an easier level of the program by tapping the name of the program on the Home screen, then Settings on the top right corner, choose an easier level, and tap 'Update program'. If you pick classes manually from the Сlasses list, please switch to an easier level of the classes, e.g. if you are taking Level 3/4 classes now, please take Level 1/Level 2 classes instead. Those classes were tested and approved by absolute beginners. Please only switch to the Level 3/4 classes when you’re comfortable with all the exercises and modifications. You got this!
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible – can I take STRETCHIT flexibility classes?
- How often shall I train?
- How shall I schedule my training?
- What props do I need for STRETCHIT classes?
- What’s the difference between Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4 of the classes?
- The current level of the classes is too hard for me
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- How fast will I progress?
- I am taking STRETCHIT Level 1/Level 2 classes. How do I know it’s time to progress to Level 3/Level 4?
- Is it better to stretch before or after a workout?
Article is closed for comments.