Stretching is beneficial at any time of the day. It comes down to your personal preference. Generally, our bodies are more tight (stiff) in the morning. So morning session will open you up, however, you may not get into your deepest stretches. If you'd like to go deep, an afternoon or evening session may work better for this purpose.
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible – can I take STRETCHIT flexibility classes?
- Are STRETCHIT classes suitable for men?
- How often shall I train?
- How shall I schedule my training?
- What props do I need for STRETCHIT classes?
- What’s the difference between classes labeled as Difficulty 1, 2, 3, and 4?
- The current difficulty level of the classes is too hard for me
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- How can I make sure I’m doing the pose correctly?
- How fast will I progress?