If you’ve been taking STRETCHIT beginner classes regularly and feel comfortable, you may move on to the intermediate level. Congratulations on your progress!
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible. Can I take STRETCHIT flexibility classes?
- How do I schedule my training?
- How often should I train?
- What’s the difference between beginner and intermediate levels?
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- The beginner level is too hard for me
- I am taking STRETCHIT beginner classes. How do I know it’s time to progress to intermediate level?
- I don’t have yoga blocks and/or a strap