The difficulty level is indicated by lightning symbols. Classes labeled as Difficulty 1 and 2 will get your body familiar with various stretching exercises and techniques. You will learn proper body alignment and start building basic strength and flexibility. Don’t worry, beginner classes don’t have to be boring. We have hundreds of exercises in each program, each class is different, so you’ll never get bored. If any particular move feels too hard - don’t push it. Everybody is different, so listen carefully to yours. Take your time and keep practicing at your own pace until you feel ready to move to the next level.
Take a class labeled as Difficulty 1/2 if:
- You have never worked on your flexibility before;
- You have tried some yoga or stretching classes, but have never done it regularly or had a break from regular practice;
- You have been working on your flexibility a lot, but today is one of those days when your body feels sore and tense, and you don’t feel like pushing it further. A class labeled as Difficulty 1/2 is a great way to warm you up and help you recover.
Classes labeled as Difficulty 3 and 4 classes are more intense and require more strength and flexibility than beginner classes. Here we use more advanced exercises and techniques to get you deeper into your stretches.
Take a class labeled as Difficulty 3/4 class if:
- You have been taking STRETCHIT classes labeled as Difficulty 1 and 2 for a while and feel comfortable;
- You have been working on your flexibility regularly and would like to progress further.