Your flexibility progress will depend on many factors, e.g. your prior experience, your overall exercise regimen, any injuries acquired in the past, etc. Some of our users get great results after just a few classes while others have to work on their flexibility longer. And that's ok! Your body will be different than anyone else's and will respond to the training in its own way. Please keep in mind there are no shortcuts to flexibility. It takes time. So listen to your body and be patient. To get the best results, we suggest stretching as consistently as possible.
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible – can I take STRETCHIT flexibility classes?
- How often shall I train?
- How shall I schedule my training?
- What props do I need for STRETCHIT classes?
- What’s the difference between All levels, Beginner and Intermediate levels?
- The Beginner level is too hard for me
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- How fast will I progress?
- I am taking STRETCHIT Beginner classes. How do I know it’s time to progress to the Intermediate level?
- Is it better to stretch before or after a workout?