Your flexibility progress will depend on many factors, e.g. your prior experience, your overall exercise regimen, any injuries acquired in the past, etc. Some of our users get great results after just a few classes while others have to work on their flexibility longer. And that's ok! Your body will be different than anyone else's and will respond to the training in its own way. Please keep in mind there are no shortcuts to flexibility. It takes time. So listen to your body and be patient. To get the best results, we suggest stretching as consistently as possible.
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible – can I take STRETCHIT flexibility classes?
- Are STRETCHIT classes suitable for men?
- How often shall I train?
- How shall I schedule my training?
- What props do I need for STRETCHIT classes?
- What’s the difference between classes labeled as Difficulty 1, 2, 3, and 4?
- The current difficulty level of the classes is too hard for me
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- How can I make sure I’m doing the pose correctly?
- How fast will I progress?