The 30-Day Programs were designed by a professional fitness instructor to help you meet your goals. The number of classes in the Program depends on your level and intensity choice. The low intensity program will include 4-5 classes a month (about once a week), and the high intensity program will consist of up to 11 classes, giving you enough time to recover in between sessions. If you feel you need more classes, you can always add additional classes to your Schedule manually on the Schedule and Classes screens.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a 30-Day Program and a Challenge?
- How can I join a Challenge?
- I’ve joined the challenge. What's next?
- How is a 30-Day Program created?
- I want more training days in my 30-Day Program
- Can I change the intensity of my 30-Day Program?
- I’ve created an Intense 30-Day Program, but it’s not intense enough for me
- Will I be able to continue a 30-Day Program or a Challenge after my Free Trial expires?