Sure! To clear some space on your device, you can always delete previously downloaded videos (the downloaded classes are marked with the play icon in the Classes list). To delete a downloaded class, just find it in the list, swipe left, and tap the trash bin icon. You can also delete all downloaded videos at once by tapping Home on the bottom menu, then your Profile Picture on the top left corner, and 'Delete all Downloaded Videos'.
Articles in this section
- I need space on my phone. Can I delete a downloaded class?
- Do you have closed captions/subtitles?
- Is there a way to filter classes?
- Is there a search function in the app?
- Can I adjust the speed of the video?
- Is there a way to mirror/flip a video?
- Can I sync the STRETCHIT app to my Apple Health?
- How can I delete my STRETCHIT account?