Download problems are usually caused by internet connection issues or lack of storage space on your device. Please check if your wifi or cellular connection is strong. Please also check if you have enough space on your phone. Our classes are 60-200 MB each depending on the length of a class. To free up space on your phone you can always delete previously downloaded classes. Find the class in the Classes list, swipe left and tap Delete Files. You can download that same class again anytime you need it. If this doesn’t work, please send us a screenshot of the error message.
Articles in this section
- I've activated my Free Trial or subscribed to a Training Package but the classes are locked
- I need space on my phone. Can I delete a class?
- My video won’t download
- My video freezes on the website
- Do I need the Internet to play a class?
- The App Store is unavailable
- A class won't play or a video freezes during playback on the app