That’s entirely up to you. If you are a beginner, please stick to beginner classes until you feel comfortable with the exercises. Other than that, there is no particular order. It only depends on your time frame and your body needs. E.g. if you want to move in the morning, but don’t have much time, take a 15 min class. Once you’re free and feel rested, take a 45 min class. If the 45 min class seems too difficult, take a 30 min class next time. All classes in a Training Package are focused on the same goal, but each contains different set of exercises and flows to create muscle confusion and increase gains. Vary the classes and never get bored!
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible. Can I take StretchIt flexibility classes?
- How shall I schedule my training?
- How often shall I train?
- I subscribed to a Training Package. Which class should I start with?
- What’s the difference between beginner and intermediate levels?
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- The beginner level is too hard for me
- I am taking StretchIt beginner classes. How do I know it’s time to progress to intermediate level?
- I don’t have yoga blocks and/or a strap