That’s entirely up to you. If you are a beginner, please stick to the beginner classes until you feel comfortable with the exercises. Other than that, there is no particular order. It only depends on your time frame and the needs of your body. E.g. if you want to move in the morning, but don’t have much time, take a 15 min class. Once you have more time and feel rested, try a 45 min class. If the 45 min class seems too difficult, take a 30 min class next time. All of the classes in each Class Package are focused on a specific goal, but every class contains a different set of exercises and flows. This creates muscle confusion and increases your flexibility gains. Try taking different classes in the class package and you'll never get bored!
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible. Can I take StretchIt flexibility classes?
- How do I schedule my training?
- How often should I train?
- I subscribed to a Class Package. Which class should I start with?
- What’s the difference between beginner and intermediate levels?
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- I am taking StretchIt beginner classes. How do I know it’s time to progress to intermediate level?
- I don’t have yoga blocks and/or a strap
- The beginner level is too hard for me