At first you may find it difficult to keep up with the pace of the class. The idea is to keep the movement going without interruptions. So try to start an exercise together with the video and then adjust your movement according to the voice cues. In case a particular exercise is new to your body, it may take some time to figure it out. So you may not be able to do the recommended amount of reps. And it’s ok! Don’t feel the need to rush through it or to pause the video every time. Just make fewer reps and move on. You are already awesome and you will totally rock it soon!
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible. Can I take StretchIt flexibility classes?
- How shall I schedule my training?
- How often shall I train?
- I subscribed to a Training Package. Which class should I start with?
- What’s the difference between beginner and intermediate levels?
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- The beginner level is too hard for me
- I am taking StretchIt beginner classes. How do I know it’s time to progress to intermediate level?
- I don’t have yoga blocks and/or a strap