Please only go as far as your body allows. Take your time, keep practicing at your own pace and you will totally rock it soon. Feel free to use yoga blocks and a strap to extend your reach. Don't feel the need to do the exercises with the same range of motion as the trainer in the video does. Use her only for guidance. If you never stretched before, start from Full Body and Lose Weight and move to Get Your Splits, Bendy Back and Middle Split Stretch when you feel more comfortable.
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible. Can I take StretchIt flexibility classes?
- How often shall I train?
- I subscribed to a Training Package. Which class should I start with?
- What’s the difference between beginner and intermediate levels?
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- The beginner level is too hard for me
- I am taking StretchIt beginner classes. How do I know it’s time to progress to intermediate level?
- How shall I schedule my training?
- I don’t have yoga blocks and/or a strap