You can substitute yoga blocks with anything supportive for your hands, i.e. pillows or books; and a strap with a belt or a towel. The props are important because they extend your reach (if you're a beginner) and help you go deeper into stretches (if you're intermediate).
Articles in this section
- I'm not flexible. Can I take StretchIt flexibility classes?
- How do I schedule my training?
- How often should I train?
- I subscribed to a Training Package. Which class should I start with?
- What’s the difference between beginner and intermediate levels?
- I seem to struggle with the pace of the class
- The beginner level is too hard for me
- I am taking StretchIt beginner classes. How do I know it’s time to progress to intermediate level?
- I don’t have yoga blocks and/or a strap