Here are the rules:
- Competition results are assessed weekly. A participant needs to reach their weekly goal to win.
- All classes completed by a participant are counted towards their weekly goal until they reach the respective goal.
- If two or more participants achieve their weekly goals, they all win.
- If none of the participants achieve their weekly goals, the one(s) who completed more classes win(s).
- If none of the participants achieve their weekly goals and they all complete an equal number of classes, no one wins.
- Winners get double points at the end of the week.
- If a competition lasts more than a week, the super winner is picked at the end of the final week of the competition on the basis of the weekly wins.
If you have an active Competition, you can also find the rules by tapping ‘Details’ in the Competitions section on the Activity screen, and then ‘Rules’.